(read the beginning here)
22nd floor penthouse apartment
- This is Mose.
- The pornographer
- Be good.
- My wife, my daughter, playing over there.
- Nice to meet you.
- What made you a pornographer?
- I'm a business man.
- Why are you here, Mr. Israeli?
-Taxes. Don't fight with me. We're on the same side.
- How do you like being a pornographer?
- Cut it out.
- Why is he helping us?
- For the money.
- What are we paying?
- Enough to make him the richest man in the world.
- Are you an idiot, Israeli?
- He knows we will not be using dollars.
- So he's in it for the money. He's staying out. I'm glad. Let pornographers and bankers fight to the death
- I wants my daughter to live in a better world. Look at her. Isn't she beautiful? Wouldn't you make a world for her?
- Come on. We going to the beach.
* * *
Street of outdoor cafes, beach resort
- You're the talker.
- Old men and little girls. Little boys. Walking hand and hand down the street. Romantic couples. 100,000 prostitutes in this one town alone.
- It's a lifestyle choice. That's what everyone says here.
- What do you say, pornographer?
- The girls choose prostitution over starvation.
- And you got rich from it. Rich men like you made the world that gave them such good choices.
- I'm ready to do something about it. Are you?
- I 've been ready for them a long time. I can't wait.
- Won't be long.
- Jamie, kick that old bastard there off his chair.